We all need a little inspiration in our hectic lives. It is not always easy to find the right words to inspire us or present the right message in our brains. Sometimes we need a little help. Thank goodness, others have found just the right way to put those things into words that we feel but can’t find the right expression of them.
Here are some quotes that gave me some inspiration to start my new year – maybe they will inspire you as well:
- We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle. -Marilyn Monroe
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein
- It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody. -Maya Angelou
- I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities. -Dr. Seuss
- May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself. -Neil Gaiman
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. – Mark Twain
I wish all of you all the best in 2014 and beyond!