Last year I posted the Top Content of 2006 and I thought it would be a good idea to do it again. Although it seems that several of the top content items have remained the same.
- Pomegranate Martini: this post just keeps on kicking. It didn’t hurt that Oprah mentioned her very favorite drink again on her show late last year.
- Jeweled headphones: People just keep coming back to this post to find out about jeweled iPod headphones (not that I mind of course).
- Exploding Peeps!: One of my favorite posts still stays in the top 10.
- Geek-B-gone: A newcomer to the top 10 list. This post had links from two separate websites that referred traffic back to me: Dustbury and Women in Comics – thanks!
- Kat Von D: Up from number 10 last year, but still a very popular post.
- Guitar Hero III Warnings: This post is not only new to the list, but it was a very late season post. It easily took the number 6 spot.
- Top 10 Lip Balms: On the list again, but down from its number 4 spot.
- What does your coffee say about you?: New to the list this year is a post that links to the Oracle of Starbucks.
- Carver One Three-Wheeled Vehicle: Still holding strong on the list and still a very cool ride!
- See more of the Kat: I think that 2007 may have been the year of the Kat, as she made this list twice.
So there you have it – the list you have waited all year to see; the list I waited all year to write; and the end all be all of 2007 for this blog. What will 2008 hold? Oh, who knows (I certainly don’t – but I seriously doubt the punctuation will improve). But for now it’s your friendly neighborhood Kat-lovin’, peep eatin’, martini drinkin’, guitar playin’, headphone wearin’, motorcycle ridin’, geek-girl signing off.